Committees are the heart of our organization. Through our volunteers efforts’ come much of the success of our organization in becoming the leading association in the digital signage industry. There are five top-level committees and sub-committees under each of those.
If you are interested in serving on one of the committees below, please review the Committees Qualifications/Guidelines sheet and contact us today (Please specify your committee interest within the comments section).
The Executive Committee consists of the five executive officers (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, and Immediate Past Chairman) of the Digital Signage Federation. The committee is responsible for the strategic direction of the association.
- Richard Ventura – NEC Display Solutions
- Spencer Graham – West Virginia University
- Randy Dearborn – MGM Resorts International
- Len Dudis – Grupo Vidanta
- Jeff Kent – Cineplex Entertainment
The Advocacy & Outreach Committee works together to advocate and educate different market verticals/end users on the benefits of and how to get started with digital signage. Consisting of several subcommittees designed around the verticals, they are responsible for the Market Vertical Guide pages on the website, developing a webinar series curriculum, and various whitepapers and articles about digital signage within that vertical. The A&O Committee also advocates for market vertical events for the DSF to participate in.
- Brian McClimans – Peerless-AV
- Laura Davis Taylor – MaxMedia
- David Wible – Industry Weapon
- Manolo Almagro – TPN
The Education Committee works together to develop an annual curriculum of education, utilizing the methods of webinars, whitepapers, and articles. The committee is responsible for the educational works of the DSF to its members and industry. They develop and recruit webinars, whitepapers, and articles throughout the year. The committee also advocates certification within the industry.
- Ryan Cahoy – Rise
- Paul Fleuranges – NYC Transit
- Thomas Kunka – University of Illinois
- Bryan Meszaros – OpenEye Global
- Brad Parler – Blinds.com
- Jennifer Hetzel – CRI/ConexusWorldwide
The Membership committee works together to recruit, retain, and promote membership in the DSF. The committee is also responsible for the development and marketing of various member programs (publication of member press releases, VIP service program, connecting members with each other, case study publication), benefits, and discount programs available to members.
- Len Dudis – Grupo Vidanta
- Sandi Stambaugh – Synnex Corporation
- Holly Johnson– IST
- Stephanie Gutnik– Broadsign
- Sheldon Silverman– SmartBomb
- Will Amos– Diversified
- Wayne Rasor– FastSigns
- Richard Ventura – Chairman DSF
- Dirk Huelsermann – Chairman DSF Europe
- Ken Goldberg – Advising Member
- Mark Boidman – Special Projects