– The Digital Signage Federation®, the only independent not-for-profit trade organization serving the digital signage industry, and The BUNN Company, will present, “Is Your Network Equipped to Win in the Ad Sales Game?” on December 12 at 2pm EST.
This free webcast is the eighth installment in the 12-month series designed to help revenue generating digital out-of-home and place-based network operators grow their businesses. The hour-long event, presented by Andy McRae, VP Marketing, Dot2Dot Communications, Dan Trapani, National Accounts Manager, NEC Display Solutions, and moderated by Lyle Bunn, Strategy Architect, BUNN, will outline options for successful ad management.
Attendees will learn that:
• Maximizing ad sales requires more than a good media kit and repetitive phone calls.
• Networks need to be able to respond to advertiser needs beginning with thorough proposal preparation and ending with effective follow through on details.
• Transaction administration and accurate billing records are critical to customer relationship management and ad sales success.
• Eliminating these stumbling blocks lends credibility, and opens the door to consideration for more ad dollars from digital planning, buying, and trading “desks” of media agencies.
Dan Trapani, National Accounts Manager, NEC Display Solutions will outline the ad sales ecosystem of network operators, agencies, and brands, and will describe how VUKUNET as an execution platform and ad sales service, supports the revenue achievement and operating effectiveness goals of network operators. Dan has advertising sales responsibility for NEC VUKUNET clients. He is formerly Director of Business Development at Captivate Network and was VP of Sales at Adcentricity.
Andy McRae, VP of Marketing, Dot2Dot Communications will describe how the ad management layer of a corporate network empowers revenue success through inventory, sales, and corporate management. Dot2Dot Communications is the global provider of the Scala Ad Management platform and of the Scala Content Management System in Canada. Andy brings over 15 years of out-of-home and digital media experience to this presentation, including work previously as General Manager of Market Information Services of Canada.
To register for the December 12th event, please visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/620838954
. Registrants are invited to submit questions in advance of the session to Lyle Bunn at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Digital Signage Federation®
DSF®'s Mission is to support and promote the common business interests of the world-wide digital signage, interactive technologies and the digital out-of-home network industries. The DSF® is a not-for-profit independent voice of the digital signage industry reflecting the diversity of its membership. It promotes professional recognition through certifications, continuing education, conferences, publications, and presentations offered by the DSF® and affiliate groups. It provides government lobbying to leverage the collective strength of members and represent their interests at the higher levels of government and the community. The DSF® provides leadership and networking opportunities focused on building a strong foundation for the advancement of the digital signage industry. For more information, visit www.digitalsignagefederation.org.
For more information about the DSF®, please contact:
Strategy Architect, BUNN
C: 416-904-4426 email@example.com