Presenting Your Out-of-Home Network to the Agency
This webinar will cover what information media planners and buyers need from each digital place-based network to warrant consideration, what agency professionals can typically share about their plans and requirements, and outline a sample campaign scenario that leads to a Request for Proposal (RFP). This overview of agency/network interaction will provide valuable insights into the best practices of introducing network capabilities, and how to best pursue ad placement opportunities.
Learning objectives for this webcast include:
- Improved ability to present network capabilities
- Understanding of the ad placement decision process and priorities
- Knowledge of the information that network operators must provide to media planners to “get on the plan”
- Approaches to improving ad sales success and revenue forecasting
- Better identification of ad sales opportunities