DSF educates members on the latest trends in digital signage, interactive technologies and digital out-of-home networks with a variety of annual programs.
1. Opportunity to be heard with a voice in the industry through an independent non-profit digital signage federation.
2. Government lobbying to leverage the collective strength of members and represent their interests at the higher levels of government and the community.
3. Professional recognition through industry recognized DSEG certification programs
4. Leadership opportunities and ability to participate on - boards, committees, or research groups within the DSF.
5. Continuing education - conferences, publications, and presentations offered by the DSF, DSE, and affiliates.
6. Networking opportunities and powerful resources for building and expanding business opportunities
7. Access to information not available elsewhere on industry trends, technology and process developments keeping DSF members up to date with the latest techniques, products, services and solutions.
8. Access to recorded education sessions and webinars
9. Discounts to Digital Signage Expo attendance and exhibition
10. Listing on the Digital Signage Yellow Pages
11. Access to the DSF membership directory
12. Professional discounts – on goods and services offered by affiliates or programs presented by the association.