About the 3rd DSF Golf Tournament
- Held at the TPC Tampa Bay on December 11, 2014
- Captain's Choice Format Golf Tournament
- Multiple Prize Opportunities
- Lowest 3 (Gross) team scores will receive special awards
- Mulligans will be available for purchase
- A boxed lunch and drink cart tickets will be provided
- Followed by DSF Networking Event
- 11:00 – Registration Opens, Packet Pick-up and practice range open
- 12:30 – Shotgun Start, Box Lunch distributed
- 5:00-5:30 – Conclusion, Awards and Prizes will be given out.
- 5:30 – Those registered for the DSF Networking Event will leave for The Pub
About the TPC Tampa Bay Course
Since being built in 1991, the facility has earned numerous accolades, including a four and a half star rating in Golf Digest’s Places to Play. It has annually been voted the top golf course in the Tampa Tribune’s Readers Choice Awards and has also been named the top golf facility in West Central Florida and one of the top five in the State by the readers of Florida Golf Magazine. TPC Tampa Bay was Recently Rated #13 Best Public Golf Facility by GolfWorld Magazine's 2010 Reader's Choice Poll.
Maps and Directions
Post Event Networking Event
Please join the DSF for our final networking event of the year at The Pub at International Plaza. You may add a registration with this form or go to our DSF Tampa Networking Event page to register separately.
Numerous sponsorship opportunities are available. Funds from the tournament will be use to support the development on DSF Regional Councils.
Rental clubs and shoes are available. Please indicate and pay for rentals at the time of registration. If you need to add rentals or register after December 1 we will ask that you contact the TPC Tampa Bay directly to arrange for rental equipment.
We may only offer cancellations until November 26. After that time we will not offer cancellations but may offer transfer of registrations to another player.