The Digital Signage Federation company membership utilizes a 3-tier system that allows companies and its employees, to enjoy exclusive member benefits, for only a nominal annual fee.
|MEMBERSHIP TIER||INDUSTRY SPECIFICATION||YEARLY DUES|
|TIER 1||End Users, Network Operators, Brands||$100.00|
|TIER 2||Integrators, Consultants, Sign Companies||$250.00|
|TIER 3||Vendors, Suppliers, Installers, Distributors||$500.00|
DIGITAL SIGNAGE EXPO (DSE) DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS
DIGITAL SIGNAGE EXPERTS GROUP (DSEG) CERTIFICATION DISCOUNTS
- 2 FREE Digital Signage Certified Expert (DSCE) online courses with new
membership ($195 value) and a $50 discount on DSCE courses thereafter
- Discount of $100/course for all other courses (Bulk Pricing is Available)
Members have access to a vast catalog of educational resources that promote professional development and certification.
- Online DSE seminars, and video sessions
- Archived online presentations – Hangouts and Webinars
- Access to IHS Digital Signage Industry Tracker
- Glossary of Terms, Whitepapers, Case Studies
- Apply for, adhere to and display the DSF Seal of Professional Excellence which
establishes the standards for professional excellence in the digital signage industry
- Certify yourself as a Digital Signage Expert in several areas
- Organizational listing in the DSF Member Directory (Available to Tier 2 & 3 Members Only)
- Exclusive rights to post your press releases and job postings on our website
- Demonstrate your winning applications by posting successful case studies
- Opportunity to volunteer as a member of our Speakers Bureau
- Attract business through the DSF’s In-Forum Service
- Use of DSF Logos for your marketing material
DSF provides you access to a strong group of like-minded people.
Join us at events like:
- Regional Meet and Greets with the DSF Board of Directors – education and networking
- A DSF sponsored educational event during the Annual New York Digital Signage Week
- Annually in March, DSF attends DSE as their Association Sponsor
- Membership on various committees, allowing members to contribute and formulate the voice and direction of the industry.
- Opportunity to work on the Educational Committee to develop presentations and participate in Hangouts and Panel Discussions.
- Preferred consideration for presenting Webinars (must be non-sales and vendor agnostic).
- Participation and leadership positions in local Regional Councils.