Louisville Mix & Mingle
February 15 @ 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm EST
The event will be from 3:30-8:00 PM on February 15. at the Kentucky Derby Museum at Churchill Downs. The DSF Mix and Mingle will be attended by DSF Board Members, Advisory Council, industry professionals, designers, integrators, and end users. Following the event is an afterparty event at the Angels Envy distillery. A shuttle will be provided to transport from the museum to the distillery.
This event is being hosted by the DSF Advisory Council. Registration includes drinks, appetizers, and access to the museum.
Behind the Screen- and From the Client’s View
- 3:00- 8:00 Table Top Exhibits with the DSF Advisory Council
- 3:30 PM A behind the screen look at what drives a network and opportunities for digital signage in healthcare
- 4:30 PM Freddy’s Award Wining Digital Ecosystem- a client’s view of their strategy and implementation in a QSR environment
- 5:30-8:00 Mix and Mingle Reception and Museum Visit featuring local bourbon drinks
- 7:30 After Party Distillery Tour and Tasting at Angels Envy (Ending by 9:30-10 PM)
- Free to End User Members (membership is free too)
- Free to Advisory Council and their invitees (code or membership required)
- Member Ticket- $20
- Public Ticket = $45
If you have been given a discount code, please use the DSF Nonmember ticket type and enter the code in the Discount Code field at the bottom of the page.
Where to Stay?
- This event has passed.