DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN CORPORATE SETTINGS
Small to large businesses see significant benefits from the use of a Digital Displays. In addition to improved communications with employees, organizations can use the signage to share their history, latest news, and corporate goals to visitors and guests. The applications of signage in corporate environments are truly limitless. We see new innovative uses for technology each day as businesses strive to use technology to keep their teams informed and reduce the use of paper.
- Employee Communications
- Keep your employees up to date with HR announcements, company news, birthday announcements, and more. Digital Signage allows you to communicate company-wide at the click of a mouse.
- Lobby Displays
- Welcome visitors with a digital sign sharing the latest news and highlights about your corporation. Inform and entertain to help reduce the perceived wait time, while creating a technology rich atmosphere.
- Social Media
- Display the latest Twitter feeds, RSS news, Facebook posts, and more about your company to keep your team on the pulse of what partners and clients are saying.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS IN CORPORATE SETTINGS
- Upgrade paper posters to digital to easily maintain fresh content for HR announcements
- Share your company’s stock price, latest news, traffic reports, weather and much more to keep your audience informed and engaged
- Ensure visual consistency and compliance across all of your geographic locations
- Stream video messages from the president along with your goals and progress to keep all employees informed
- Publicly recognize your employees achievements and milestones to cultivate a positive work environment
SAMPLE CONTENT DESIGNS
CASE STUDIES, ARTICLES, AND OTHER RESOURCES
- Employee Facing Digital Signage for a Better Workplace
- NYC Real Estate Firm Utilizes ESSENTIALCOM and Peerless-AV to create a Transparent Lobby…
- 55 Water Street NYC lobby installation with custom content powered by Signagelive
- Upper East Tennessee Human Development Agency
Have a great install photo, content design, case study or suggestion on content to improve this page? Please email Ryan Cahoy at firstname.lastname@example.org