DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN ENTERTAINMENT
Movie Theaters, Amusement parks, Event Venues and other public spaces can enjoy significant benefits from the use of Digital Signage. In addition to improved communications with guests, revenue generation opportunities are available through sponsored content and advertising.
The applications of signage in entertainment venues are truly limitless. We see new innovative uses for video walls and large format displays each day as facilities strive to use technology to connect with visitors.
- Virtual Concierge
- An interactive display can help your guests get the latest news, navigate your facility, and find local vendors.
- Event Schedules
- Use signage to show the schedules for the day and promote upcoming events.
- Leverage the screens to promote your restaurants, business centers and other amenities available.
- Employee Communications
- Keep your employees up to date with HR announcements, company news, birthday announcements, and more in your back office and employee break areas.
- Menu Boards
- Schedule specials and update prices in real-time to ensure your offering is right for the event.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS IN ENTERTAINMENT
- Up-sell & promote future events
- Remotely update your entire network centrally to ensure consistency across your entire facility
- Enhance customer experience and reduce perceived wait time
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.
- Help guests navigate your facility and find what they are looking for easily.
CASE STUDIES, ARTICLES, AND OTHER RESOURCES
- Scalable, Flexible Digital Content Delivery makes Popstar Networks, featuring AOPen Media Players, the Ideal Co-Stars for Cinema Scene Marketing
- Landmark Theaters – Kramer Electronics
- BrightSign and Red Dog Digital Media Overhaul Pala Casino’s Video Network
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park
- Greater Columbus Convention Centre gets North America’s first LG installed Direct View LED powered by Signagelive
Have a great install photo, content design, case study or suggestion on content to improve this page? Please email Ryan Cahoy at firstname.lastname@example.org