DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN HEALTHCARE
Digital signage and interactive kiosks in medical settings can serve many purposes, from helping visitors find their way around a large hospital to informing and entertaining patients as they sit in the waiting room. The applications of signage are limitless as facilities reduce the use of paper and traditional signs and leverage real-time digital communications.
- Donor Recognition
- Every healthcare provider relies on generous donations from grateful patients and local business partners to help improve facilities. Interactive displays enable the foundation to show media such as photos or videos to tell stories and recognize special gifts.
- Employee Communications
- With any large organization, one of the challenges is to efficiently communicate with staff regarding news, department highlights, upcoming events, and much more. Large format displays help to bring life to this content and disseminate it throughout your entire facility.
- Waiting Rooms
- Numerous patients pass through waiting rooms each day. As they sit and wait for appointments, large format displays can rotate through announcements and relevant health content as well as entertain patients with local messages, weather, news headlines, and other live data.
- It can be difficult for visitors to find their way around a large medical facility with multiple floors, departments, and waiting areas. With touch-enabled digital signs, visitors can get a personalized path to their destination quickly and easily. Video
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS
- Broadcast emergency notifications to patients and visitors
- Become more eco-friendly by reducing paper clutter and create a more state-of-the-art atmosphere
- Centrally control and schedule messages to display at the proper time and location
- Promote upcoming events and seminars
- Display social media updates and live data for news, weather, scores, and more