DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN HOSPITALITY
Digital signage helps create a better experience for guests. Cost savings, up-sell opportunities, way-finding and many other benefits have helped position large format displays as key fixtures in today’s leading hotels and casinos.
- Virtual Concierge
- An interactive display can help your guests get the latest news, navigate your facility, and find local attractions.
- Event Schedules
- Use signage to tie into event management systems to show the schedule for the day.
- Leverage the screens to promote your spa, room upgrades, gift shop, restaurants and other key amenities on site.
- Keep your employees up to date with HR announcements, company news, birthday announcements, and more in your back office and employee break areas.
- Menu Boards
- Promote specials using attention-getting graphics by leveraging cutting edge digital display technology. Schedule specials, update prices in real-time, and inject announcements and messaging.
- Up-sell & promote room upgrades.
- Remotely update your entire network centrally to ensure consistency for all locations.
- Enhance customer experience and reduce perceived wait time.
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.
- Help guests navigate your facility and find what they are looking for easily.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS IN HOSPITALITY
SAMPLE CONTENT DESIGNS
CASE STUDIES, ARTICLES, AND OTHER RESOURCES
Have a great install photo, content design, case study or suggestion on content to improve this page? Please email Ryan Cahoy at email@example.com