DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN HOUSES OF WORSHIP
Houses of Worship (HOW) such as churches and synagogues are leveraging the flexibility of digital signage to better communicate with parishioners and guests. Large format displays are ideal for building entrances and common spaces to keep members up to date with the latest happenings.
HOUSES OF WORSHIP APPLICATIONS
- Keep your members apprised of the latest activities and upcoming schedule to help increase participation and awareness.
- Entrance Displays
- Welcome members and visitors with a digital sign sharing the latest news and highlights about your parish.
- Social Media
- Display the latest Twitter feeds, RSS news, Facebook posts, and photo feeds about your congregation to keep them engaged.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS IN PLACES OF WORSHIP
- Highlight engagement within your community and charitable efforts.
- Tell the story and mission of your institution and provide biographies for your church leaders.
- Highlight relevant scriptural passages and inspirational messages.
- Communicate upcoming events and service schedule changes.
- Quickly update messages throughout all of your parishes with a few key strokes.
Have a great install photo, content design, case study or suggestion on content to improve this page? Please email Ryan Cahoy at firstname.lastname@example.org