DIGITAL SIGNAGE IN TRANSPORTATION
Airports have posted Flight Information Displays for years. Today integration with arrival/departure databases is only the beginning. Electronic displays allow rail stations, bus stations, airports, and other transportation facilities to efficiently communicate with travelers.
- Employee Communications
- With any large organization, one of the challenges is to efficiently communicate with staff regarding the latest happenings. Large format displays help to bring life to this content and disseminate it to all of your back office and break areas.
- The most important thing you can communicate is real-time updates on arrivals and departures to ensure travelers can easily find gates and arriving guests at the proper time.
- Waiting Areas
- Numerous travelers pass through concourses each day. As they sit and wait for transportation, large format displays can rotate through announcements and advertising, as well as entertain guests with stock quotes, weather forecasts, news headlines, and other live data.
- It can be difficult for visitors to find their way around large terminals. With touch-enabled digital signs, visitors can get a personalized path to their destination quickly and easily. Users can also use local maps to get information and directions to hotels, restaurants, and rental car facilities. Video
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS
- Broadcast emergency notifications to travelers
- Display current travel conditions and schedules
- Centrally control and schedule announcements
- Incorporate advertising
- Display headline news, local weather, sports scores and more
SAMPLE CONTENT DESIGNS
CASE STUDIES, ARTICLES, AND MORE
- MTA Transit: Upgraded Train Arrivals Information Debuts in NYC Subways
- MTA Transit: Digital Assets Inform Millions of New York Commuters during the First Major Winter Storm Threat of 2015
- JFK Airport Installation | ITSEnclosures
- Terminal One Group, JFK – Parabit Systems
- BP Gas Station – Kramer Electronics
- Larnaca Airport – Kramer Electronics
- JFK Airport – ITSEnclosures
- CBC News Express – Capital Networks Limited
- SDF Airport – Louisville, Kentucky – Synergy AVE
- MTA New York City Transit’s Fresh Take on the Customer Service Center
- McCarran International Airport Outfits Shuttle Buses with “Infotainment” Marketing Capabilities