|BrightSign, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Manager who has excelled in building & mentoring high performance inside sales teams. This role requires working full time out of our Los Gatos headquarters location. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing industry leading company in an exciting industry.
This qualified individual will need to possess natural leadership skills and proven sales abilities.
The Inside Sales Manager will report to the VP of Sales and will have responsibility for building and managing our Inside Sales team ensuring the qualification and generation of new opportunities that supports our company’s growth. Working with the Vice President of Sales, the goal will be to improve upon current sales process, create and further develop customer relationships, and help lead the inside team while working with the field sales teams to achieve mutual sales targets.
Our Inside Sales team will have overall responsibility for the following areas:
1. Handling all inbound opportunities and leads.
2. Qualifying, categorizing and processing all inbound leads.
4. Handling the complete life cycle for selling and closing all SMB accounts.
5. Handling the complete lifecycle for handing off and following up on qualified leads to our distributors, resellers and strategic partners.
6. Driving outbound initial prospecting and lead qualification.
7. Support of field sales team by qualifying leads, leading preliminary sales calls via telephone and web conferences, and then coordinating and supporting the field team to help successfully close new business.
In addition, the Inside Sales team manager will lead efforts to build out our sales processes and systems including:
1. Helping to implementing a full CRM and lead management system.
2. Hiring and building an Inside Sales team that will support our fast-paced culture and explosive growth.
3. Helping to develop, implement and continuously improve “best practices” sales processes, systems and messaging.
In addition to the above, this person will interface with and regularly support and collaborate with:
• Major Accounts
• Distributor and Reseller Accounts
• Strategic business development with Digital Signage Ecosystem partners
• Collaboration with marketing, accounting and finance