D=SIGN POWER HOUR: Emerging Digital Signage Trends
May 4, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Halfway through 2022, a look at new display technologies that deliver increased engagement with customers, patients, guests, shoppers and employees. This session is produced in collaboration with AVIXA Women’s Council and will feature all female leaders in technology roles. This talented group will identify up and coming technology experiences that bring hardware, software, content together to perform in new, unexpected ways, with new purpose or to awaken environments in ways that aren’t yet mainstream. If you’re craving exposure to new applications, use cases, examples of novel installations – this webinar is not to be missed.
Join this May Power Hour to learn how to:
- Discuss display technologies that deliver increased engagement with customers, patients, guests, shoppers and employees.
- Identify up and coming technology experiences that bring hardware, software, content together to perform with new purpose.
- Outline new applications, use cases, examples of novel installations.
- In her role as Senior Vice President of Product Management, Sandi is charged with leading the VISUALSolv and COLLABSolv business units.
- She is responsible for creating, developing and executing strategies and programs to effectively enable the channel to deliver professional av, digital signage, physical security and collaboration technology to their end customer.
- She leads a team responsible for vendor management, business development, sales, solutions design and reseller/integrator engagement and enablement.
- Stambaugh is a President’s Club winner, a Founder’s Award winner, was named one of NSCA’s “Movers and Shakers”, has been recognized numerous times on CRN’s “Women of the Channel” and “Channel Chief” lists, among others.
- She is currently serving on the Board of Directors for IMCCA, the Advisory Council for the DSF, the planning committee for NSCA P2P and participates in the Women’s Council for AVIXA.
Director of Business Development
- A practiced professional in the digital signage industry, Dina has guided countless brands through the process of creating and enhancing the customer experience across complex environments.
- Her broad scope extends from helping clients ideate, innovate, and strategize, to deploying solutions that deliver impactful and lasting impressions to their audiences.
- With a decades long technology career focused in enterprise software, Dina maintains a level of expertise in the evolving digital signage market that is well aligned with clients’ success and vision.
Business Development Director
- As Business Development Director, Megan Zeller leads Peerless-AV’s dvLED video wall systems, integrated kiosks, and outdoor AV sales initiatives in the hospitality and gaming verticals.
- In this role, she is responsible for helping her clients develop brand standards that are representative of the specific style and quality of the company.
- Zeller brings over a decade of experience in the service industry to her position at Peerless-AV.
- Prior to joining the company, she worked for Daytona International Speedway, where she supported the $400 million DAYTONA Rising project, a two-year redevelopment plan.
- In this role, she focused on hospitality and partnership sales for the speedway.
- Before that, Zeller managed hospitality for a premier sports car racing series where she coordinated catering, meeting planning, hotel accommodations, and travel negotiation.
- Zeller has also held positions in advertising.
- Zeller holds a Bachelor of Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Business from Saint Leo University.
Vice President of Media
- With 25 years of experience spanning film, television, digital signage, digital media, technology, ad sales and marketing, together with a tirelessly vibrant presence.
- Kim is a force both on and off the podium and has become a popular speaker and panel chair at leading industry events.
- As the only woman ever to be elected Chairwoman of the Digital Signage Federation, Ms. Sarubbi also served on the Executive Committee, as Secretary/Treasurer, Vice-Chairwomen, and currently serves on the Chairman’s Council.
- During her tenure, Kim was tapped to write the industry standards manual on creating content for the Digital Signage Industry.
- Ms. Sarubbi is also an Inventor and holder of two USPTO Patents.
- Kim continues to stay on the leading edge in her field expanding her knowledge in technology by working towards her Micro Master in Artificial Intelligence from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- She currently has certification in IoT from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Contract Law from Harvard Law School, and Digital Marketing, Social Media and E-Commerce from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Ms. Sarubbi is currently chair of ACE (Associates for Connected Experiences) an Advocacy Group of Associations.
- This group has over 12 global Associations dedicated to the customer experience with a purpose of actively supporting and promoting the common business interests of the world-wide customer experience industry, the interactive technologies industry and digital out-of-home network industry.
- This event has passed.