The independent voice for the digital signage industry
The Digital Signage Federation company membership utilizes a 3-tier system that allows companies and its employees, to enjoy exclusive member benefits, for only a nominal annual fee.
- End Users
- Network Operators
- Sign Companies
DSF is developing event discount programs in coordination with conference organizers.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE EXPO (DSE) DISCOUNTS have been discontinued due to the closing of the show.
- One person from each member company receives a complimentary DSF micro-credential license; which enables them to take all the DSF online courses and receive the micro-credential badge for each completed course
- Additional licenses may be purchased only by DSF members at a discount with further bulk discounts with 5 or more licenses purchased.
- 2 FREE Digital Signage Certified Expert (DSCE) online courses with new
membership ($195 value) and a $50 discount on DSCE courses thereafter
- Discount of $100/course for all other courses (Bulk Pricing is Available)
Members have access to a vast catalog of educational resources that promote professional development and certification.
- Get introduced to the digital signage community in a DSF new member interview post.
- Certify yourself as a Digital Signage Expert in several areas
- Organizational listing in the DSF Member Directory (Available to Tier 2 & 3 Members Only)
- Exclusive rights to post your press releases and job postings on our website
- Demonstrate your winning applications by posting successful case studies
- Opportunity to volunteer as a presenter in DSF sponsored events
- Use of DSF Logos for your marketing material
- Apply for, adhere to and display the DSF Seal of Professional Excellence which establishes the standards for professional excellence in the digital signage industry
DSF provides you access to a strong group of like-minded people.
Join us at discounted rates at events like:
- Regional Meet and Greets with the DSF Board of Directors – education and networking (resuming post-COVID pandemic)
- A DSF sponsored educational event during the Annual New York Digital Signage Week
- Membership on various committees, allowing members to contribute and formulate the voice and direction of the industry.
- Opportunity to work on the Educational Committee to develop presentations and courses
- Preferred consideration for presenting Webinars (must be non-sales and vendor agnostic).
- Participation and leadership positions