D=SIGN POWER HOUR: Immersive and Environmental Content
August 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Brought to you by AVIXA- Part of the 2021 D=SIGN Power Hour Series in partnership with the DSF
- Laura Haykel– New Business Development, Bravo Media
- Lainie Mataras, Business Development Manager – Consultants, Planar
- Jamie Reilly, Producer and Officer Director New York City ,Moment Factory
- Moderator: Michael Katz, Chief Relationship Officer, Zignage
About this Event
The right content can create a unique experience the moment a visitor steps inside the space. During this session we will share tips and insights for architects and AV companies on how to design the technology into the building versus a fixture added after the fact.
Join the August Power Hour to learn how to:
- Determine how technologies, including projection, direct view LED, and other displays can be part of a design vision for spaces.
- Explore environmental context and conditions in creating spaces so that the technology for displaying content is compatible with the space.
- Outline how to communicate logistical, engineering, and other types of limitations to architects before projects are built.
- Review how content designers can conceptualize spaces and design/refresh content for immersive experiences that are not stale or outdated.
- This event has passed.