Digital Signage in Entertainment Spaces During COVID-19
June 11, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
This free 60-minute session will benefit entertainment venue technologists and marketing and communications professionals responsible for their facility’s digital signage communications network.
Featured discussion leaders include:
- Ralph Schorbach, Technology Manager, Fairplex
- Jerry Harris, Senior Director, Creative Services, Georgia Aquarium
- Angel Cordero, Digital Signage Lead, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
The webinar will discuss the ways in which entertainment venue professionals are currently leveraging their digital signage infrastructures outside of their physical plants, and going forward, how they foresee using digital signage differently when their facilities reopen to the public.
Attendees will learn:
- How their peers are using digital signage for safety messaging during this crisis.
- How their peers are planning to leverage digital signage to assist with the return of guests.
- The importance of having a “return” strategy in place.
- This event has passed.