DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR RESTAURANTS & QSR LOCATIONS
Digital signage may quickly become a standard fixture in the restaurant and QSR space. Cost savings, up-sell opportunities, and many other benefits combined with local and federal legislation regarding required nutritional information are driving Mom & Pop’s to national chains to consider upgrading their menu boards to digital counterparts.
- Drive Thru Displays
- Quickly communicate specials and day part your displays in the drive thru to show the most relevant items lowering your cost to make menu changes.
- Menu Boards
- Promote specials using attention-getting graphics by leveraging cutting edge digital display technology. Schedule specials, update prices in real-time, and inject announcements and messaging. Tried and True Practices in Digital Menu Board Signage
- Promotion Display
- Specials & Promotion displays provide the ultimate flexibility to schedule and update display content to coincide with any promotional strategy. Display mouth watering photos, text, video, and more. Easily create schedules that are based on on a specific date and time or recurring dates.
- Drink Selection
- Digital menu boards aren’t only for food. Display your impressive selection of beverages on a digital display and manage the list from a simple Google Spreadsheet. Include mouth watering photos, announcements, specials, and more.
- Do more with your screens that just TV. Keep your patrons entertained and informed with up-to-date sports scores, news, tournament brackets, and social media updates.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE BENEFITS
- Ease of menu changes to accommodate regulations regarding ingredients
- Up-sell & promote new items
- Remotely update your entire network centrally to ensure consistency for all locations
- Enhance customer experience and reduce perceived wait time
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.