DSF PRESS RELEASES« Back
In light of the recent announcement by the Digital Signage Organization (DSO) the DSF would like to express its pride that there is a viable pan-European organization to support the interests of the digital signage industry, digital signage companies, and all those individuals which support the ecosystem.
Because the DSF is a global organization, our members supported OVAB Europe, the precursor to the DSO, in its time of need by helping to fund their development under the aegis of DSF Europe. From the inception of the DSF we have endeavored to support the development of the global digital signage industry. We welcome the opportunity to work all European organizations, whether they be national or regional in focus. Below is a snapshot of our global outreach and efforts which highlight our commitment to supporting members in all regions:
- DSF member companies are headquartered in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia;
- The DSF’s Latin America Affiliate, DS LatAm, has more than 50 members throughout Latin America;
- The DSF supported online credentialing programs and certification are available to any professional globally through online delivery;
- The Global DOOH Council is represented by members from five continents;
- DSF is the official association of the DSE. The DSE draws attendance and exhibitors from six continents each spring to Las Vegas;
- The DSF has worked with related industries on a comprehensive industry guideline document for our industry;
- The DSF works with global organizations in the signage, AV, marketing, and advertising industries and related industry verticals to bring awareness to the benefits and practices of our industry.