Award Deadline Extended Until August 17
The Digital Signage Federation 2020 awards were presented in January 2021. These awards have been renamed The Ignite Awards. Nominations for the awards are now being accepted using the form below. Fees for entries are $75 for DSF members and $175 for non-member companies.
Rules and Terms
- One entry form is required for each nomination.
- Entry form fees must be submitted before the award may be judged.
- Each project may only be considered for one category. Each project must have been completed between November 1, 2019 and January 31, 2021.
- Judging will produce three finalists per category. Finalists will be announced and the ceremony will showcase the category winner and two runner-up recognitions. An overall project of the year and content of the year award will be awarded from the finalists.
- All nominations and fees are due by August 17 2021.
- The award presentation date is TBD because of the uncertainty of the pandemic but will likely be fall 2021.