With the right content delivery and triggers, you can now provide the necessary information to buyers and customers through technology. This technology allows content creators to bring the customers into the storefront once again while providing the right message, content, and pricing if applicable. During this session, you will better understand what that message should look like and how to provide this to your customers.
Join the June Power Hour to learn how to:
- Identify different types of triggers and sensing technology used to trigger content and in what situations they may be used.
- Develop a conceptual framework for how content management systems are designed to respond to triggers and how data management is necessary.
- Discuss the related issues of privacy, AI, and sales analysis
Moderated by Ryan Cahoy, Chief Revenue Officer, InReality and featuring:
- Jeffrey Weitzman, Managing Director, Navori
- Tomer Mann, EVP VP of Sales & Marketing, 22 Miles
- Tim Vance, CEO, Data Call Technologies