Article by Signagelive
As different European countries come out of the lockdown restrictions (at the time of writing) many businesses will need to think about how to build a safe working environment for their employees, which is compliant with local measures. These are not all the same across regions and countries. How can a global organisation keep their staff up to date taking everything into consideration?
WHAT DOES THE CURRENT COVID ENVIRONMENT LOOK LIKE?
COVID is a word that cannot be escaped it would seem – how long will it stay with us? What impact has this had in ‘Going back to work’ activities? What does digital signage look like now and how can digital signage solutions help?
August marked the ‘return to work’ for Signagelive employees in our HQ. Just like you and many others we are going through the process of understanding before, during and after what measures need to be taken to ensure employees are safe and more importantly feel comfortable with all the new changes. If anyone has been involved in return to work measures then they will know how much is involved in getting things right.
We already know through numerous studies that:
- Up to 70% of employees are not engaged at work
- Up to 80% of workplace communication contains jargon
- 31% of employees never participate in a company’s intranet
Do not forget that:
- 75% of the workforce will be Millennials by 2025 – technology is like bread and butter to them
- 42% of Millennials are likely to quit a job if the employer has substandard technology
- 83% of Chief HR Officers say the employee experience has become critical to their organisation’s success
- 66% of those say a superior employee experience drives quantifiably productivity gains across the business
What could digital signage do for my employee engagement?