Company: Creative Realities, Inc.
Application Link: Please connect with us at HR@cri.com, attaching your current resume and qualifications for the role.
Job Type: Full Time
Listing Closes: Until Filled
About This Position:
We are looking for an AV Installer with experience installing, implementing, and troubleshooting large scale Audio Visual, Digital Signage, infrastructure, and technical solutions. Qualified candidates will have completed training for or have a minimum of 5 years’ experience installing A/V hardware, software, and peripherals.
This position requires 90% travel.
- Installing and upgrading digital signage solutions, including all related A/V equipment
- Performing preventive maintenance on A/V systems and equipment (may include climbing ladders and use of lift devices; requires proficiency with normal working tools, must know how to solder and crimp connections)
- Provides client consulting and training on controls, interfaces and use of A/V equipment
- Performs life cycle refresh activities for infrastructure and A/V equipment build out projects
- Coordinate with PM to assure handoff of details prior to installation.
- Evaluate site at start of installation to assure it is ready to begin installation. If changes are required, work with CRI PM and site GC to assure changes are completed properly.
- Configure the solution and perform associated testing to assure it is working properly.
- If required, perform calibration of displays on site.
- Perform voice/data structured cabling installations.
- Finalize all on site testing and commissioning of the installed solution.
- Fill out and present final project closeout form and spare parts form to customer for approval.
- Coordinate packing and shipping of triage kit and other misc. parts and equipment
- Inventory management at site from initial uncrating through final packing and shipping components and ensuring returning to inventory
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 75 pounds of A/V and related equipment
- Travel 90%
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience installing and supporting A/V systems and/or digital signage solutions.
- Strong CAT5, 5E, 6 cabling, termination, and testing experience.
- Working knowledge AVIXA standards, Crestron, Extron, BiAmp, or AMX knowledge preferred, certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of construction documentation and blueprint reading.
- Experience working with multiple departments and managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Driver’s license required with a safe driving record.
- Strong self-management abilities while travelling.
- Technical and customer service oriented with knowledge of electronics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of frequent interaction with team members, customers and vendors
- Ability to problem solve complex installation issues and present solutions for approval
Our Core Values
The ideal candidate represents these six core values:
- Passionate We are a group of passionate people. This is the best way to describe TEAM CRI. We work hard and we are proud of the results we produce each and every day. And, we have some fun along the way!
- Respectful We value diversity and unique contributions. We foster a trusting, open and inclusive environment. We treat our clients, partners and our team in a manner that reflects these values.
- Do the Right Thing We do what we say we will do. Our actions shall always be fully transparent and genuine. Our dealings with clients, co-workers and partners must always be conducted with honesty.
- Helps First We are stronger when we work together. We help first, no matter what—whether it’s with our clients or our internal teams.
- Nimble Minded When conventional thinking and processes fail, we want to be the first to provide fresh ideas and solutions. We break through adversity and respond quickly.
- Expects Excellence What we deliver is what we will be measured on. We are committed to getting it right.
- Company paid individual portion of medical, Life, Long and Short-Term Disability insurances;
- Access to participate in company dental and vision insurance programs;
- 401(k) program, including company paid match of up to 3% of annual salary; and
- Paid time off and holiday pay.