Application Link: https://www.signageos.io/careers/
Job Type: Full Time
Listing Closes: 2023-04-30
About This Position:
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team, bridged the gap with product and help us push our products and services ever further. As a Technical Marketing Specialist, you will be an important part of the marketing team, providing a technical point of view on our products and ensuring they are being well represented in the market.
To be successful in this role, the technical marketing specialist needs to have a strong understanding of marketing principles and tactics, as well as technical skills related to the products and services. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary, as a specialist will be collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders including marketing, product, sales and support. Additionally, you need to have the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
A technical marketing specialist is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that promote technical products and services. This job requires a combination of marketing expertise and technical knowledge. The technical marketing specialist should have a deep understanding of the target audience and the products they’re promoting.
– Develop and execute marketing strategies to promote technical products and services we offer. This includes market research, identifying target audiences, and creating marketing plans that effectively communicate the features and benefits of our products and services.
– Creates marketing material such as product datasheets, whitepapers, presentations, and case studies that are targeted at technical audiences. Work together with product managers and technical experts to create content that accurately reflects the product’s technical features and benefits.
– Record technical marketing videos identifying the use cases of our product and services and what benefits they bring. Promote our products and services in a technical manner on our website and other channels with the inclusion of content and images.
– Manages marketing campaigns across various channels such as email, social media, and paid. Track campaign performance, analyze data, and adjust campaigns to optimize results.
– Manage the CMS including campaign monitoring, workflow creation and integration with other software programs.
– Participating in trade shows, seminars, and conferences to promote products or services.
- 3 years marketing experience
- Programming experience/knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in G suite software
- Experience using analytics software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Mother tongue English