Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3549605178/
Job Type: Full Time
Listing Closes: 2023-04-04
About This Position:
Digital Signage – The Next “Job” or Team Member
Department: Marketing – Atlanta FLSA Status: Exempt/Full Time
Amount of Travel Required: 10% Positions Supervised: N/A
Work Schedule (Flexible Hours as agreed up) Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm, with 1 hour lunch are core business hours, except when traveling.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with all Bluefin markets and products supporting the management team to coordinate the marketing activities to assure projects are executed and delivered within established guidelines and expectations. Coordinate all commercial events and international trade shows. Support Marketing programs, processes, and business needs to ensure the success of Marketing and our sales efforts. This position will work in tandem with our Marketing & PR team of advisors.
• Responsible for all items related to trade shows – registration, ordering of equipment, set up and product orders.
• Coordinates events/trade show logistics to ensure all product, booths equipment, graphics, giveaways, literature, etc. ship on time for events.
• Maintains promotional materials for facilities and all shows.
• Provides support to sales organization, while working closely with key customer accounts on marketing projects, sales incentives, and promotional events.
• Schedules and directs all internal meetings for trade shows, takes notes on action items, and follow up to ensure items are completed in a timely manner.
• Maintains timeline for marketing projects and activities; ensures all marketing team members have resources needed to meet deadlines
• Develops promotion calendar for events, tradeshows, launches, and company sponsored presentations.
• Proof copy and graphics for final submission
• Develops and coordinate presentations, content and advertisements for print, online, social media, etc.
• Support marketing in various capacities as needed and review resource allocation for efficiency.
• Supports Bluefin partners with assets they need for their events, showrooms, websites, etc. to promote the Bluefin brand’s value proposition with these important industry influencers.
• Conduct market research to report on market requirements, habits and trends.
• Communicates with reps on meetings associated with large presentations & trade shows and other responsibilities. Maintains follow up items after all shows (leads, mailings, etc)
• Maintain costs of all shows and events attended for year over year comparison.
• Maintain data and feedback on all shows to evaluate against goals and for year over year comparison
• Maintain data and analytics for social and web traffic. Report on analytics.
• Communicate/ provide support consistently to ensure team meets deadlines.
• Conducting email marketing campaigns promoting Bluefin to customer base and supporting follow-up.
Core Corporate Qualities
• Attendance/Attitude – Ability to exhibit a conscious effort to fill one’s responsibilities on an hour-by-hour, day-by-day basis. The partner understands the importance of attendance in his/her working relationships with team members and demonstrates an attitude that is conducive to the Bluefin culture.
• Team Player/Loyalty – Demonstrate ability to work with others while showing the responsibility, dependability and accountability of what is expected to be a positive contribution to the team and the company while working towards the corporate vision together.
• Enthusiastic/Creativity – Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task and the ability to approach a need, a task, or an idea from new perspective.
• Flexibility/ Initiative/Accountability – Ability and willingness to change plans or ideas in order to deliver the highest quality in design, customer service, innovation, manufacturing and distribution of our products. Ability to recognize and do what needs to be done before being asked to do it and the ability to hold yourself and others accountable for what is being asked of you.
• Customer Oriented – Ability to create a customer friendly culture by taking care of the customers’ needs while following Bluefin’s policies and procedures.
Core Position Qualities
• Autonomy – Ability to work independently and achieve the desired result with minimal supervision or direction.
• Communication, Oral/Written – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; Able to speak, read, count, and interpret written information in the English language.
• Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly either in meeting or training presentations.
• Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical product information and convey it to end users in a manner that is easily understood.
• Detail Oriented within set timelines
EDUCATION Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or similar experience EXPERIENCE 1-2 year experience in successful marketing and communications 1-2 year experience with event planning and coordination
SKILLS & ABILITIES Computer Skills Intermediate MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) Ability to learn internal systems as needed (Salesforce, QuickBooks, Orders Site) Proficient with Adobe and Publisher Experience with SEO/Google Analytics a plus Other Requirements Requires well-developed sales, communication, organization, and analytical skills Understanding of product features, benefits, pricing, positioning, design and advertising Experience in promotions and event planning- a bonus Familiarity with general marketing concepts