The heart of our organization
Committees are the heart of our organization. Through our volunteers efforts' come much of the success of our organization in becoming the leading association in the digital signage industry. There are five top-level committees and sub-committees under each of those.
The Executive Committee consists of the five executive officers (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, and Director of Marketing) of the Digital Signage Federation. The committee is responsible for the strategic direction of the association.
Chairman: Spencer Graham– Real Digital Media, a STRATACACHE Company
Vice Chairman: Len Dudis - Grupo Vidanta
Treasurer: Paul Fleuranges
Secretary: Ryan Cahoy- Rise Display
Director of Marketing: Laura Davis Taylor, InReality
The Advocacy & Outreach Committee works together to advocate and educate different market verticals/end users on the benefits of and how to get started with digital signage. Consisting of several subcommittees designed around the verticals, they are responsible for the Market Vertical Guide pages on the website, developing a webinar series curriculum, and various whitepapers and articles about digital signage within that vertical. The A&O Committee also advocates for market vertical events for the DSF to participate in.
- Len Dudis – Grupo Vidanta
- Frank Pisano – BrightSign LLC
The Education Committee works together to develop an annual curriculum of education, utilizing the methods of webinars, whitepapers, and articles. The committee is responsible for the educational works of the DSF to its members and industry. They develop and recruit webinars, whitepapers, and articles throughout the year. The committee also advocates certification within the industry.
- Wayne Rasor – Fastsigns International Inc.
- Ryan Cahoy – Rise Display
- Paul Fleuranges
- Chris Freeman
- Tony Green – Snap Install Inc.
- Michael Katz – Zignage
- Kelly Smith- Cadillac Fairview Corporation
The Membership committee works together to recruit, retain, and promote membership in the DSF. The committee is also responsible for the development and marketing of various member programs (publication of member press releases, VIP service program, connecting members with each other, case study publication), benefits, and discount programs available to members.
- Will Amos
- Stephanie Gutnik
Serving on a Committee
A member must keep in mind that DSF is a unique organization in that members come from a broad spectrum of the world wide digital signage industry, interactive technologies, and the digital out of home network industry. DSF Members include end users, designers, suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, the media and anyone else involved in this dynamic industry. They do business throughout the United States, Canada and countries spread throughout the world.
You should agree to:
- Be a member in good standing of the Digital Signage Federation.
- Attend and participate in a conference call meeting once each quarter.
- Attend and participate in a meeting held during the annual Digital Signage Expo.
- Work as a member of a team who disparate functions contribute to a common goal.
- Commit to sharing the workload of the committee and accomplish the tasks assigned.
- Respect different points of view.
- Respect time limits which are necessary to achieve the committee’s goals.
- Provide written or verbal feedback on issues or documents under discussion by the committee.
- The Chairman of each committee shall strive to maintain a fair and balanced representation of the DSF membership on each committee.
* Please specify your committee interest within the comments section