Originally posted on 11 Apr 2012
Objective of the Project:
- Scale to the needs of hundreds of locations, potentially thousands of screens
- Support a nationwide network with a variety of location, monitoring, and integration needs
- Easily be managed by a small team
- Reliably deliver bandwidth-intensive HD-quality multimedia content.
- Most importantly, Cinema Scene saw the need for working with theright software partner to help design and implement a complete solution.
- Recommended hardware and kiosk specifications, network connectivity, and integration for wired and wireless networks
- Re-engineered content specifications to reduce to enable consistently higher quality audio/video, while reducing bandwidth requirements by 2/3
- Integrated with other third party hardware and software, providing a single point of management for all devices and applications
- Detailed the end-to-end development of a SaaS-based digital signage software platform, networking services, hardware design, and high-quality digital content.
- Provide network-wide digital content management through a single interface
- Proactively deliver network support through advanced player-side intelligence that utilizes device communications to determine error conditions as they arise, and notify Managed Services
- Enable management of nationwide network backbone through a single console
- Provides proof-of-play and operational metrics through an auditable data aggregation pipeline, which enables customized proof-of-play reports to be delivered to advertisers sponsors.
Visit their website at www.cinemascenemarketing.com.
Popstar Networks delivers advanced digital signage solutions that extend the power of traditional and digital marketing and merchandising programs on-site or in-store to help you achieve more – more customer satisfaction, more control, more flexibility, and more results from your digital signage network. Popstar Networks’ innovative solutions give you complete control to centrally manage rich content across multiple locations, easily integrate passive and interactive displays, and wirelessly network dozens or thousands of locations. For more information about Popstar Networks’ digital signage solutions:
Visit their website at www.popstarnetworks.com.
AOpen America, Inc. a pioneer in the ultra-small form-factor (uSFF) industry has cultivated a sophisticated ecosystem of premium solution providers along with distribution channels.
The company has built a strong reputation as a digital signage specialist and works closely with its alliance partners, who are available to consult and assist on a per-project basis. The alliance force simplifies the process of bringing digital signage to market.
Please visit us at www.aopen.com .